Monday 6 January 2014

You've Got Mail - or at least you might have...



Remember that great advert about saving energy that had the tag line 'There's plenty of fish-in-the-sea', or some similar great pun on efficiency anyway.

I'm going to try and become more efficient in life this year. Call it a New Year's resolution if you like.

What I'm going to try and do is a little less web-surfing and a little more writing.

This means I'll be less visible. To some of you, this will be a very good thing. To a few others, you might feel like seeing me around. If you're in the latter camp, you might want to sign up to a mail list I've just created. All you need to do is enter your details in the right-hand column here.

What I intend to pass on is interesting information about the books I've read and the books I'm writing or have written. The truth is that I'm not entirely sure how it will shape up. The only thing I can promise subscribers is that I won't be a heavy user (in spite of my OCD).

We'll see how things play out.

Hopefully, you'll sign up and give it a try - there'll always be the option of unsubscribing at a later date.

Thanks for playing.

And Happy New Year folks. See you soon.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment